Are you aware of the Internal Revenue Service requirements for business records keeping?
Did you know that you must separate personal and business income and expenses?
Do you have experience in accounting and or bookkeeping?
Are you aware that some small business structures have the options to be taxed differently without changing the business structure?
Did you know that it can make a difference in Federal Self-Employment Taxes and Employment Taxes that may be beneficial cost savings to you?
Do you understand business financial reports and how important they are?
Do you know how to get information to make sound educated business decisions?
Do you know how to measure your business success in comparison to other business in the industry?
Would you rather spend your time managing your business or growing it?
Have you ever wondered if there was a way to reduce your frustrations?
Have you ever wondered if there was someone or someplace you could talk to for advice?
- Local catering to Pierce, Thurston, and South King Counties new and existing small business with less than 10 employees.
- Offer a variety of Business Accounting Services customized to meet your specific needs and budget.
- Experienced in Washington State Combined Excise Tax Returns.
- Work with business owners to identify Key Performance Indicators to measure success, identify goals, and make educated decisions in comparison to available industry standards.
- A resource to free up time and let you do what you do best "Growing your Company", increase time available for quality of life and or time with the family.
Accounting Services Available
QuickBooks Account Setups
Tiered Bookkeeping Services
Tiered Accounting Services
Tiered State and Federal Tax Preparations
Tiered Advisory Services
Tiered Payroll and Time Keeping Services